BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Am just about to finish my visit in sweden its been great coming here and i thank God for giving me this opprtunity i have learnt alot seen alot and i believe ive become a better a person different from the way i was before...i enjoyed eevry moment although there were ups and downs but thats just how life is....Great people the swedish made new friend lost some friends,met great people....here are some of my sweden moments...
my fisrt week in sweden looking soooo happy!..
my university malardalen university
with our teacher catarina and my classmates on a field study in koping hospital
stockholm and city square or somethin....

me and therese the building behind is the  parliament in stockholm......





soldiers matching at the palace in stockholm
at the african cruise party looking all sexy
me and mum when she came to visit me here in sweden...happy moments....




0 comments: